my drawing challenge #5 is...

Easter Drawings!
Yes, I'm back to my drawing challenge! But before I begin on the guidelines for this challenge, I just want to let you know that this challenge is a bit shorter then usual...just a bit.

GUIDELINES:

1. The prize is glory and congratulations!
2. You can only use pencil crayons - yes, that means no paint, graphite pencils, pens or chalk/pastels!
3. I want to see brightly coloured in Easter drawings; bunnies, eggs, etc...
4. Please enter using the blue frog underneath my search box at the top of my blog; you can link it up from there. If you don't a blog and you can't link up using the blue frog, then please email me your entry and I will post it on my blog.
5. This challenge will end on the Monday after Easter, 9th of April 2012.
6. I will post everyone's pictures and links in a separate post on my blog when voting time comes.
7. You can photograph your picture or scan it in...whichever one you prefer - but please try and brighten it up in Photoshop if you can; that way everyone can see your drawing well and all of it's colours will show.
8.ANYONE is allowed to join, there are no age restrictions!
9. Only one picture per a person, please.
10. You're allowed to ask anyone to vote for you, which means you can advertise on facebook, twitter, your blog etc...
11. Spread a little love, comment on other entries, everybody loves comments!


In advance: thanks to everyone who enters!

2 comments:

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥