You're Having a Bad Day...

Hey everybody. : ) Here's a poem I wrote...hope it encourages and inspires you.

You're Having a Bad Day...


You’re having a bad day,
But it’ll be alright, it’ll be OK-
You’ve just got to hold on,
You’ve just got to be strong-
Because Jesus is always going to be with you,
And He knows exactly what you’re going through.

You’re trying to survive these tough times, I know,
The Lord is there to love, comfort and protect, though.
You’re stressed, yes, and under those conditions I would be the same,
When it comes to coping with pain human beings can be pretty lame-
But God is not like that, He’s graceful, caring and invincible-
Yes, our God is absolutely, utterly, amazingly wonderful!

You’re having a bad day,
But it’ll be alright, it’ll be OK-
You’ve just got to hold on,
You’ve just got to be strong.
Put all of your trust in the Lord completely,
And He will guide you always, don’t worry.

Yes, it’s hard, but that’s part of being a child of God,
We have to suffer and be a servant for Him, like it or not-
But the Lord said he’d be there for us, and He’s true,
Every day, anywhere, every second He’s there for you.
Have faith, copy Jesus Christ and hold your chin high-
We’re here to spread the gospel and praise the Lord, right?
You had a bad day.
But that’s OK.
We all have days like those,
Just got to hold on,
Just got to be strong,
And the Lord will give you the strength.
So look to Him everyday-
Don’t ever forget to pray.
God’s watching over you, He cares,
Don’t give up, don’t you ever dare.
You had a bad day-
That’s alright, that’s OK,
You’ve just got to hold on,
Just got to be strong.

Blessings,

16 comments:

  1. Tane - what an encouraging poem...must admit I had a seriously bad day yesterday. But you're right - we must keep our eyes on Jesus and never give up:) I love Issiah 40:31 which talks about God renewing our strength which He certainly does after a BAD day!! I hope you and your family are doing well!!

    Blessings,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged. Sorry I haven't answered for long! Thank you so much for your wonderful words, they encourage me and make me feel like I should make more poems like this! My families good, thanks!
      Tane ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow - inspiring!
    Can you follow my new blog - sassyswirls.blogspot.com
    please? Thanx Tane!

    ~Debz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deb! Remember me? Lol! Sorry for putting off replying your comment for so long. Thanks for commenting, anyway!
      Tane

      Delete
  3. I agree. It is very encouraging.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an encouraging poem, Tane! :) Hope you have a GOOD day! And yes, I have many bad days too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess! Many thanks for the kind words. You have a good day, too! :)
      Tane ♥

      Delete
  5. This is very comforting! Thank you for sharing. I'm glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    This is encouraging! You have been awarded over at our blog!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks so much! I'll go check it out!
      Tane xx

      Delete
  7. thank you!! just what I needed to read, at just the right time.
    have a great day!
    ;D
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad. :D Thank you for the comment, Morgan!

      Delete
  8. I think this should be made into a song!!!! Inspiring. :)
    ~Storyteller
    http://storytellerofwestoncounty.blogspot.com/ I'd love it if you'd check it out, but it's OK, if you don't. I love yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I really appreciated your comment. : ) I'll go check out your blog now. : )
      Tane xxxx

      Delete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥