~Pattern Love~

It turns out this will be my last post before moving houses. :)
I love patterns, so I decided to share with you some I've really been into lately. Some of them are ones I've created, some are my Mom's - but all the rest are via Pinterest. Ahhh. Pinterest.

Kick of Freshness Art Print

Moroccan I Art Print

Tropical Stripes

blue

Pastel Tropical Floral Pattern Design with watercolor texture Art Print

Love

Pastel Pattern Frenzy Art Print

Flower Doodle iPhone case Greeting Cards & Postcards by micklyn | Redbubble This is stunning. :)

Which one was your favorite? I'd love to know!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the first and the fourth! Good luck with moving!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! I love those two as well. : )
      Tane ♥

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous patterns! I love the dress one! Oh, and Pinterest is awesooome!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know you're busy right now, but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://idlewildcl.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html
    I hope everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥