*Random Post*

I'm bored. I've used up most of my creativity for the hour on something else. I still feel like posting...so, here's a random blog post. First of all, I want to link to someone else's blog post called 'What a Sweet Reminder'. If you love Jesus and believe in Him, you will probably think it is really sweet. :) Click here to go through to the Laughter And Lipgloss blog and see what I'm talking about. I'd also appreciate it if you went and checked out my sister's blog HERE. She hasn't been on for a while, but she is back to posting often now.
Next... 'twas Pinterest that made me believe in love at first sight.


Major cuteness factor. I love corgis! (image via pinterest - NOT my own)
Well, hope you enjoyed the random blog post. Thanks for reading. ;)

14 comments:

  1. Awww the little puppy is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh what a sweet surprise to find that you linked us from your blog!!!!! Thanks so much! God's Blessings!!!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure, Sapphire - I really liked the little image you added to your post. Thanks for commenting!
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! Too much cuteness to be contained... lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yup! Thank you for commenting, Brianna!
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  5. Oh, too cute:-)

    I've awarded you over at Beautiful Girlhood, Tane... View my post here:

    http://kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-beautiful-award.html

    Much love and hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! Thank you so much for the award, I appreciate it!
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  6. Hey Tane, thank you for hapeing me with my post!
    ho and this post is so, lovely, and, so, cute! I love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥