six word story

Have you ever heard of a six word story? Well, here's a link with a lot of information for you! Click here. And here is a very cool website on it: http://www.sixwordstories.net/  Check them out! Anyhow, Mom looked it up on the internet, and I was interested.
Here's a sad six word story made by Ernest Herningway.

For sale: baby shoes, never used.

Here's my own, for a little special, new guy:

Baby brother born, it's a miracle.
Or it could be: Baby brother born, girls outnumbered now.

Cool, hey?
Why don't you guys be creative and put some six word stories in your comments? I would like it!
Tane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥