The Q&A Blog Award



Hey guys! I hope you're doing well. :) I was awarded the Q&A blog award by Braelyn. Thank you so much!
These are the rules:
1. Post award and rules on your blog.
2. Answer all 10 questions that are given to you.
3. Award 3 other bloggers.
4. Tell them in a comment on their blog that you have awarded them.
Now here are my questions:
1. What is your favourite colour? - Red, pink or blue!
2. If you had to be stranded between the desert or the frozen artic, which would it be? - The frozen artic.
3. Whats your favourite animal? - I think it would be a dog or horse, but I like cats and big cats too. :)
4. What do you like to do when it's raining? - Read or blog!
5. If you could star in any movie, what movie would it be? - The Sound Of Music.
6. If you could have anyone in the whole world to come to your birthday party, who would it be? - Definitely my Dad, Mom and siblings.
7. What creature are you most afraid of? - I would say a bear or a shark.
8. If you could have any animal in the whole wide world to be your pet, what would it be? - A lion!
9. What's your favourite hobby? - I have a lot, lol. ;) Reading, photographing, writing, art, tennis, swimming, blogging, baking and playing with my siblings. I love them all. :)
10. What are you most looking forward to this year? - Christmas. :D
__________________________________________

The people I award can answer all those questions if they accept the award. But I'll remind you guys, you don't have to at all!
Here are the people I'm awarding:
Aaliyah
Nine
Britt
Have a great day, everyone!
Best wishes,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tane for awarding me. Hopefully I can do the post very soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tane!!
    Thanks soooo much for awarding me!
    I'll claim my award tomorrow, right now I have to sleep, sleep, sleep... PS: (It's 9:30 pm and I have to wake up early tomorrow, because we are going on a homeschooling trip :D )
    Anyway, it's great to have you back in the world of blogging!!!! We all missed you and Perrin (Where is she??) Lol
    *yawn* gotta sleep.......
    All my love *yawn*
    Nine xxx
    *yawn
    Sorry for the anonymous comment, but it's me, Nine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nine! Perrin is so busy because she has started studying to become a chef, and so she can't post on her blog... :( Anyway, thanks for the comment!
      Tane♥

      Delete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥