Yes, I'm back to my drawing challenge! But before I begin on the guidelines for this challenge, I just want to let you know that this challenge is a bit shorter then usual...just a bit.
1. The prize is glory and congratulations!
2. You can only use pencil crayons - yes, that means no paint, graphite pencils, pens or chalk/pastels!
3. I want to see brightly coloured in Easter drawings; bunnies, eggs, etc...
4. Please enter using the blue frog underneath my search box at the top of my blog; you can link it up from there. If you don't a blog and you can't link up using the blue frog, then please email me your entry and I will post it on my blog.
5. This challenge will end on the Monday after Easter, 9th of April 2012.
6. I will post everyone's pictures and links in a separate post on my blog when voting time comes.
7. You can photograph your picture or scan it in...whichever one you prefer - but please try and brighten it up in Photoshop if you can; that way everyone can see your drawing well and all of it's colours will show.
8.ANYONE is allowed to join, there are no age restrictions!
9. Only one picture per a person, please.
10. You're allowed to ask anyone to vote for you, which means you can advertise on facebook, twitter, your blog etc...
11. Spread a little love, comment on other entries, everybody loves comments!
In advance: thanks to everyone who enters!