So get sketching! So sorry I was late to post this, everyone. :(
The guidelines for this challenge are...
1) You can draw flowers (including roses, everybody loves roses), trees, bushes, bamboo...you get the idea, but it has to be in pencil, no crayons, no pens and no painting, no coloured pencils, only ordinary (graphite) pencil.
2) The prize will be a mini notebook! But I don't have a picture of it, sorry.
3) You have until March the 6th, 2012, my birthday!
4) You can enter using the blue frog link at the top of my blog underneath my search box.
5) You can photograph your picture or scan it in, whichever one you prefer.
6) Whoever wins will get the prize, no matter where you live! Just email me @ email@example.com and give me your address so I can send you your prize.
7) ANYONE is allowed to join, there are no age restrictions!
8) Only one picture per a person, please.
9) You're allowed to ask anyone to vote for you, which means you can advertise on Twitter, Facebook, your blog etc.
10) Spread a little love, comment on the other entries, everyone loves comments!
11) To enter, you must post your drawing on your blog. But if you don't have a blog, you can just email me your entry and I will post it on my blog, notifying all the other contestants that you have entered. I will also link it up using the blue frog for you.
12) I will put everyone's links and pictures in a separate post on my blog.
13) When it is time for voting, I will put a poll at the top of my blog on the sidebar, the voters will vote from there.
14) Please link back to my blog, so that other people can enter!
That's all, have fun drawing! Oh yes, and here is my verse for the week:
"Now may the God of all peace himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Thessalonians 5:23
P.S. The winner will get a special button to go on their sidebar!