the winner of my drawing challenge #1 is...

Elizabeth! 
Congratulations, you're the winner! :) Could you email me and give me your address, please? As soon as I have your home address I will send you your:

^ Pilot Black Gel Ink Pen G-2 07

Your prize! Smiles! I have also made a special button for you:


^ To get this on your sidebar, just left click on the mouse, and choose "save image as", then upload it as a picture on blogger and link it back to my challenge so that other people can enter next time! ;)

Thanks so much for entering everybody, your entries were all SO beautiful, but sadly there can only be one winner! Sorry I was late to post this. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥