Grace's Valentines day cupcakes

Hi all, hope you are doing well. :D Grace is entering Heidi-Mari's Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge with her Valentines Day Cupcakes, and she is only 8!

Serves 30
What you will need:
30 cupcakes, cooled, baked and ready to ice (use your favourite vanilla cupcake recipe!)
2 quantities butter icing, one quantity red, and one pink (you can find the recipe for this icing from my other post, here)
glace cherries

Method:

1. Ice each cupcake, like a spiral, going from the inside out until every cupcake is iced.
2. Put a cherry on each cupcake. (I know...not a very long method!)


^ YUM! Enjoy it. :)
-Tane

1 comment:

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥