voting time for my drawing challenge #2

Hi everybody! Yes, it's voting time for my drawing challenge #2! :) The theme was 'Valentines Day', Heidi also has an awesome challenge over at her blog. I had a total of 5 lovely entries...

First up, my younger brother who is six, Hudson!


^ He drew a such a cute picture!

Second comes my little sister who is 8, Grace!



^ She drew a beautiful picture. :)

Third is Tirzah!

005

^ So pretty.

Next is Sam! (who is new to this challenge!)



Last of all, please welcome Johanna! (it's her first time as well!)



So, who will you vote for?!

-Tane
P.S. A note to the voters...
To vote, go to the top of my blog, there will be a poll, there you can choose whoever you think should win! Remember, the winner gets a set of stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥