awarded, again!

Hello everyone! I was awarded by a couple of people, again, hooray! (including LoriKathryn and Jessie! Thanks so much guys!)

 

Rules:
(1 Post these rules.
(2 Write seven random facts about yourself
(3 Award ten other people
(4 Leave a comment on their blog to let them know that you awarded them.

Okay, so here it goes:
Random facts
1. I like the game Scrabble.
2. I hope to become a part time poet someday.
3. I used to think nothing of photography, but now I really love it.
4. I have 6 brothers, and only 3 sisters!
5. I can touch type!
6. I love Psalm 15.
7. I'm running a drawing challenge!

Now for the people I'd like to award!
Abby @ To Touch The Stars
Lily Marie @ Lily In His Field
Arianna @ lil' miss imperfect
Blythe @ Raindrops
KayleeBeth Simmons @ Life From My View

Not ten people, but maybe I'll add another 5 later. Thanks for reading everyone!
-Tane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥