I was looking through a cake book today, and I saw a teapot cake. That gave me the idea. :) Anyway, here are the guidelines and rules:
1. The prize is a cute pink minnie calculator. :)
2. You may use any tools, for example: paint, colouring pencil crayons, permanent markers, pens, watercolour, pastels and graphite pencils. Your choice.
3. You can elaborate or simple, as long as it's your style. ;) Look here for inspiration.
4. Please enter using the blue frog underneath my search box at the top of my blog; you can link it up from there. If you don't a blog and you can't link up using the blue frog, then please email me your entry and I will post it on my blog.
5. This the deadline for this challenge is the 17th May 2012. The voting will begin that day and carry on until the 24th of May 2012 - the winner will be announced then.
6. I will post everyone's pictures and links in a separate post on my blog when voting time comes.
7. You can photograph your picture or scan it in...whichever one you prefer - but please try and brighten it up in Photoshop if you can; that way everyone can see your drawing well and all of it's colours will show.
8.ANYONE is allowed to join, there are no age restrictions!
9. Only one picture per a person, please.
10. You're allowed to ask anyone to vote for you, which means you can advertise on facebook, twitter, your blog etc...but you aren't allowed to vote for yourself.
11. You are allowed to add teacups and other tea items, as long as the teapot is the main item.
12. Spread a little love, comment on other entries, everybody loves comments!
Thank you to all who enter in advance!
P.S. I suggest you do have a look at the inspirational link I gave you - there's some really cool stuff! ;)