Voting For My Drawing Challenge #6!

Hi everyone! I am so sorry that I am late to post this - I haven't been on blogger for a while and I lost track of the time!  :( Anyway...the challenge was Teapots and I had a total of 2 wonderful entries. Here they are:

First up, Braelyn!




And the second entry...Ruby!



Both of them are lovely - but there can only be one winner. So, who will you vote for? Remember, whoever wins will get the prize - a minnie pink calculator. :)
How to Vote:
1. Go to the top of my blog.
2. On the sidebar, there will be a poll.
3. Vote for your favourite entry!
Thank you to Ruby and Braelyn for entering!
Best wishes,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥