take flight


I don't know if anyone can relate with me- but from young I have always wanted to fly. It is an undying wish of mine. 
Maybe I will. Maybe I'll take flight in a way that will satisfy, inspire and full me the same way it would if I were flying. But until then, I'm waiting to take flight. To fly and feel the wind blow across my face, to soar with birds, to pass over oceans. And yes, to fly off into the horizon.
Now you know how I wish I could fly. Well, thanks for reading the post that just blurted out...not sure if blog posts can do that, but this one did.

10 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I would LOVE to fly. This post is amazing post Tane, and I love the picture you used. :)
    Grace xxx ♥ :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you are. I've always wanted to do some sort of a flying experience, but so far I haven't.
    I do hope though that you'll be able to accomplish your dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel. I have flown twice in a plane...but what I really want is to fly by myself.
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh me too! Always wanted to fly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know we share the same longing - thanks very much for visiting my blog, Kelly!
      Tane ♥

      Delete
  4. Totally!!!! I mean who doesn't think it would be awesome to fly? An absolute dream of mine.

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A dream. ;) Thank you, Sapphire!
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  5. Do you mean like you yourself flying, or flying in an airplane?

    ReplyDelete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥