I have a NEW BABY BROTHER!

Yup, you heard the title! Levi Murray Le Feuvre-Smith was born at 5:30 Tuesday December 2011... Thank the Lord. And thank you all who prayed for Levi and my mom. :) They are both at the hospital, well, and, perhaps, tired. Now, I remember promising baby photos, on the post "Only Seventeen Days!", but its going to be a while before I can get some pictures on my blog... Sorry.
But I am so excited and happy to have a new baby brother.
He weighs 2.08, not such a big baby, like all the other babies my mom has had... Lol.
We went to visit Mom and Levi in the hospital, and Levi is so cute!! But what he looks like is a secret until I post some pictures of him.
So, just another short post spreading the good news. :)
-Tane xoxo





12 comments:

  1. Congrats.....I am so happy for you:-)

    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is sooo amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kelsey: Thank you so much Kelsey!
    @Tirzah: Thanks so much!
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO exciting!! Congratulations and enjoy your newest brother!!!
    ~Ana Renee
    www.rubieslikeruth.blogspot.com
    www.52weeks52verses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, Ana!
    lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tane, congratulations!! I hope you enjoy him a lot and that you take lots of pictures! Can’t wait to see them. He sure is a tiny baby and must be really cute! (Most of my mother's babies are very big!)
    Have a blessed day
    Lots of love
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!!!

    soo happy for you!

    YO=ou must be so excited and happy !
    will be praying for you all!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Heidi-Mari: Hello Heidi! :) Thanks so much for your kind comment :) You have a blessed day too.
    @Melissa: Thank you Melissa!
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again, Melissa!
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Tane and family! So happy that everything went well! Levi must be so adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everybody, for your encouragement. :) You too, Jess.
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥