God's Love Is AMAZING!


In the bible,the Lord expresses how much he loves us. Here are just a few verses that prove it:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - 1 John Chapter 3 Verse 16

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them." - 1 John Chapter 4 Verse 16

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." - Romans Chapter 5 Verse 8

"But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy made us alive in Christ even though we were dead in transgressions - it is by grace you have been saved." Ephesians Chapter 2 Verses 4 & 5.

So you see. God loves us. Plus His love is overflowing and rich (just like his mercy), and He is ready to give it to anyone who asks. He has poured out His love on me - not just once, but everyday, I awake in His love! My wonderful family surround me daily, there are comfortable beds and clothes, the sun is bright in the sky and God always provides enough and even more. 

I'm not sure I even have the slightest idea of how much He loves me, but I know that He loves me so much that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. It's incredible how huge His love is. He loves every single one of us. And all He's asking in return for His love, is for us to love him back. Read this verse:

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." - Deuteronomy Chapter 6 Verse 5.

And He wants us to be faithful.

"These have come so that your faith--of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire--may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed." - 1 Peter Chapter 1 Verse 7

We must also believe in Him and His Son, like it says in John Chapter 3 Verse 16. So, these are the things he asks of us. I'm not saying it's easy, these things are hard. But He is with us all the way. Even then, He only wants these things from us because if we do have them, we will not perish!
I want to finish this post with a favourite verse of mine:

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua Chapter 24 Verse 15.

Best wishes,

1 comment:

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥