Here are the guidelines/rules:
1. This is how it works; I give you a photo I took, and you use an editing site, photoshop, textures and tones to get it how you like it. Then you post it on your blog and link it up, using the blue frog under my search box at the top of my blog.
2. The prize is a button - and congratulations plus glory. :)
3. The challenge will run until the last day of April; the voting will start then.
4. If you don't have a blog to post your entry on, just email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll post it on my own blog, notifying all the other contestants that you have entered.
5. Be friendly - comment on the other entries! Everybody loves comments. :D
6. Need any help at all? Having trouble understanding? No problem. You may also email me with the same email address up top.
7. When voting time comes, I will post all of the entries in a separate post on my blog.
8. In this challenge, please don't ask anyone to vote for you - It's just the way it's going to be. :) So may the best edited photo win!
9. All ages allowed, be creative, whether you're old or young. :)
10. If you want to enter - you must email me saying that you do. Then I'll email you the picture that you must edit and then you must change it in some way, using photoshop, editing sites etc.
11. Please link back to my blog in your post so that other people can enter!
12. By the way, if you were wondering why the title is 'Teddy' It's because the contestants will have to edit THIS photo that I took:
So - remember, if you want to enter, email me so I can email you the picture and then you must click 'save image as' and then work on it. Here's my example:
^ I edited it a bit on photoshop.
I hope you guys feel ambitious to enter! ;)