I Am a Writer - Award!

I have been awarded! :D
Emily gave me this one - so go check out her blog HERE.

BBP BB1

These are rules:
You need to post a little bit of information about your blog.If you got awarded you need to award other bloggers too.You must award 10-15 bloggers.Let the bloggers know that you awarded them by leaving a comment on their blog with a link to the award.

About my blog.
I named it Fifth out of Ten because I am the fifth child out of ten. 
I was inspired by so many to blog, but the first one that made me want to have an online journal was...Heidi-Marie's blog.
I chose this template you're looking at right now, 'cos I love cupcakes, and, I guess I like polka dots quite a bit. ;)
Some of my posts contain stories, poetry or even songs. That's because I want to be and author someday, and I believe God does, too.

Now I'm going to award some people...I know so many wonderful journalists and writers who have a blog of their own, but I'm going to choose only ten for this particular award.

Jess Leigh
Kelly-Anne
Kathryn
Paige
Aaliyah
Britt
Laura
Blythe
Ginger Girls
And last of all...
Summer

Time to notify them all. :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for awarding me Tane!! how sweet of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure - you're a wonderful writer!
      Tane ♥

      Delete
  2. Dear Tane,

    Thank you ever so much for awarding me! I really appreciate it:)

    Love and hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ) I'm glad you're happy about it - you deserve it, anyway!
      Tane xx

      Delete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥