Hi, all one hundred of you - and perhaps a little more who don't follow but still read...THANK YOU! You guys have helped me reach one hundred followers. So...in celebration, I've decided to throw a photography challenge. I haven't before. I will now. Let's see how it goes. ;)
Anyhow- here are the guidelines for my challenge.
1. The theme for my photography challenge is...cats! A picture of any type of cat, even any part of the cat. (for example, tail, paw, whiskers, eyes, ears...) Also, it's allowed to have more than one cat in, if you want.
2. To enter, just put a link in your comment below that leads me to your post that contains your entry in.
3. This challenge will start today, the deadline will be the 12th of May and I will post all of the entries on my blog, then put the poll up on my sidebar that day. The voting will end on the 15th of May.
4. Please, only cats - no one else in the picture. Notice I say no one, not no thing. :)
5. All ages can enter!
6. You are allowed to edit the image using whatever photo-editing program you use.
7. Please link back to this post when you make your own post on entering.
8. If you don't have a blog, you can enter by emailing me your picture using this email address: email@example.com - yes, anyone who wants to enter can, even if they don't have a blog!
9. You can vote for other people even if you enter, but please do not vote for yourself!
10. If you have a facebook account, or twitter, or use your blog - you can ask other people to vote for you; friends, family, followers or even strangers, I guess.
11. This is for fun, so there aren't any prizes except for well done and the glory. :D
If you have any questions, you can email me and I'll answer them. Thank you for reading!