For a while, I've had a no awards, no tags policy... today, I rip it down. Well, for one post. I might not always respond to awards and tags, sorry.
Anyway, I was awarded by the lovely Noelle with four awards (tags)...and here I go. (I've decided to only do two. Sorry, but I don't have enough time right now)
1. link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. choose eleven bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. answer the questions given to you.
4. let the people who you've nominated know when you've done so.
5. you can't nominate the person that has nominated you.
6. create eleven questions for the bloggers you've nominated to answer.
7. you must follow the blog that nominated you.
The questions from Noelle:
1. First concert you've ever been to?: Haven't been.
2. How many followers would you like to be on your blog?: Hmm...well, maybe...300? Is that asking too much? Probably. But I'm happy with the amount of followers I have at the moment.
3. What color is your hair?: Honey brown.
4. What color eyes do you have?: The color of my eyes...grey, I think.
5. How tall of you?: Don't know exactly...
6. How tall do you wish you were?: Only a little taller than I am.
7. Have you read the Hunger Games series?: Yup. Enjoyed it. :)
8. If so, imagine you were in Katniss' position in the last book of the series, would you have made the final decision she did?: I don't know.
9. Have you ever broken a bone in your body?: No.
10. Snow or sunshine?: We don't get snow where I live, but a lot of sunshine, and I love sunshine.
11. Favorite fictional character in a book you've read?: Cat Royal from the Cat Royal series by Julia Golding.
1. Do you like rainy days, or hot sunny days?
2. Do you prefer clothes shopping or accessory shopping?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Is your hair curly/straight/wavy?
5. What date is your birthday?
6. Do you like road trips?
7. Do you prefer swimming in the ocean, or collecting shells?
8. Do you dread or look forward to bedtime?
9. What is your favorite quote? (or one of your favorite quotes)
10. Do you like pink or blue?
11. Can you dance?
Next, the Sunflower Award. (I'm going to award eleven people with all three awards at the end)
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Set questions for the nominated bloggers.
Facts...huh. Never was good at those.
1. I hate putting my hair in a ponytail.
2. I don't like coffee...at all. But I do like coffee flavored things. And coffee milkshake.
3. I love skirts, but I don't like wearing them.
4. Out of a hot dog or a hamburger, I'd so much prefer the hamburger. (at least that was a little random. But I guess most people would prefer a hamburger)
5. I love to draw tribal patterns (and other patterns) with my felt tipped pens.
6. I think Persian cats are just a little...ugly. No offense to them. We have one and he's so sweet. <3 But ugly.
7. My two top favorite colors are blue and purple.
8. I like a twist at the end of a book.
9. I love to dream at night. If I wake up and I didn't have a dream to ponder on, I'm all like...aww. :(
10. I love fizzy drinks. But not Coke.
11. I love this crazy cartoon called "The Amazing World of Gumball". (You may or may not have heard of it)
Now, a whole other set of questions for my nominates... (I'm choosing to do 5)
1. What song makes you feel happy?
2. Do you like tie dye shirts?
3. Are you a chocolate lover?
5. Are you quick to cry in sad movies or books?
And I have to answer some questions from Noelle again.
1. Who is your biggest role model? - My Mom.
2. What is your favorite Olympic sport? - Swimming? I'm not really so updated on Olympic sports.
3. Instagram or Snapchat? - Instagram, because I don't know what Snapchat is. ;)
4. Who is your favorite Avenger? - Tony Stark (Ironman)...or Captain America.
5. Are you a prankster, or more likely to get pranked? - More likely to get pranked. Oh dear.
6. What grade are you in? - Grade six, but soon to be seven.
7. Writing or reading? - Oh my, I love them both so much. Can't choose.
8. Would you rather read a fictional book, or non-fictional? - I'm afraid to say, fictional.
9. Are you always asking people for advice, or do you usually give advice? - Both, I think.
10. What is a quote you live by? - "If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that." (or at least I'm trying to)
11. Boy-bands or solo artists? - Solo artists.
Sorry for doing my questions before answering Noelle's.
And now...I tag...
Now you know some more about me...and now I need to say thank you to Noelle and goodbye to you. Have a wonderful Monday, everyone - I hope today is a great start to your week.