never stop hoping

Hope is the little voice that whispers, "maybe,"when the whole world is screaming, "no!". Hope is a beautiful thing. Hope is what allows us to believe that there's still a chance - there's still life, there's still love.
What would this world be without it? Would that one little thing that made all the difference have happened if no one hoped for it? Hope is that beautiful, ethereal place between it couldn't be possible, and a celebration because it happened. Hope is when you think it's all over, you have a feeling it's not. Hope can make things brighter.

^ My own picture. <3 There was a really pretty sunset the other day...You're welcome to pin, but please don't steal.

I wrote this post the other day, and saved it instead of publishing it. Then, later on that day...I saw that a blogger called Anna had posted this post...so, just saying, I'm not copying or anything. :)
God wants us to have hope and have heart, so please, whatever you do, never stop hoping.

"But as for me, I will always have hope." - Psalm 71:14

12 comments:

  1. Tane, I love this post so much, its amazing! I also LOVE the picture. I think I am going to pin it! :) I will never stop hoping. Hope it is an amazing word! ♥ ;)
    Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tane! I've just barely come across your blog and oh wow it's just so wonderful! You're an amazing writer, artist, photographer and everything else! I've just scrolled through a lot of your stuff and it's all great :) Awesome job with everything!!
    xx
    -Juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Juli! It really means a lot to me when someone says something like what you just said now - it gives me a lot of happiness, and makes me warm inside.
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post. Hope is so beautiful. Hope is so pure and a lovely encouragement God offers us continually when we're down. I'm finding how hopeless our world is...it makes me want to pour God's love and hope onto people all the more. He IS hope for the hopeless. He is the ray of light at the end of the dark tunnel.
    So often we don't live with God's bright hope! I want His hope and love to shine bright out of me.

    Thank you for this post :) God has laid this subject on my heart a lot lately, and this has still encouraged me all the more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful comment. :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog, Lizzie. xxx
      Tane ♥

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! Loved this post and the first quote u used =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Britt. I love to get your sweet comments!
      Tane xxx

      Delete
  5. Ah, I needed this. Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this was needed. Nice to know, you know? Thank you Nine!
      Tane xxx

      Delete

Hi. :) It would be wonderful if you commented - I love to get feedback, thoughts on my post, ideas for my blog, answers and questions. Or anything else. But please don't use bad language or be unkind in the words you type.
I'll try to always reply, and I love to go to your blog to comment in return. Thank you for taking the time to leave a note for me, I appreciate it.
Tane ♥