My drawing challenge No.1 is..."Animals Using Ball Point Pen". Here are a few things you will need to know before you enter...
1. You may only use ball point pens, you cannot use any other type of pencil/pen to colour in or draw with.
2. You may draw ANY type of animal, whether it's a frog, horse or crocodile! Whichever animal suits you best, as long as it's an animal.
3. You can photograph your picture or scan it in, whichever you prefer.
4. ANYONE is allowed to join, there are no age restrictions!!
5. Whoever wins will get the prize, no matter where your home is, I can post it to you! To give me your address, all you have to do is give me your email address in your comment or if you prefer email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. The prize is a Pilot black gel ink pen - very good for drawing, sketching or doodling!
7. Only one picture per person, please.
8. You're allowed to ask anyone you want to vote for you, which means you can share/advertize your picture on Facebook, Twitter, your blog etc.
9. Spread a little love, comment on other entries, everybody loves to get comments!
10. To enter, you must post your drawing on your blog, but if you don't have one, then you can email me instead and I will post it on my blog, notifying all the other contestants that you have entered. Please put the link containing your drawing for my challenge in the blue frog below my search box at the top of my blog.
11. No Tippex please!!
12. You have until the 7th February, 2011, Tuesday before the voting starts.
13. I will put everyone's pictures and links back to their blog in a separate post.
14. When it is time for voting, I will put a poll at the top of my blog on the sidebar, and people can vote who they think should win from there.
15. Please link back to my blog in your post, so that other people can enter my challenge.
That's pretty much all!
Hope that you will enter. :)
Oh, and one more thing, the verse for this week is: Isaiah chapter 26 verse 4: Trust ye in the LORD for ever; for in the LORD is everlasting strength.
Better believe that verse, cos it's true!